BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Pod : )

So here is a story about my I Pod.


Once Upon A Time,

For My Birthday ( August 2nd ) I got an I Pod Nano ( new version ), Put all My Favorite Songs, artists, etc. Then a couple days later my I Pod went wacky! Like it would not play any of my songs! You would click on a song, it would pause like it does right before the song starts playing and go to the screen that comes up when you play a song but then the I Pod would not play the song it would just go to the menu! We tried everything but we could not fix it! So we were going to take it back to the store and either get it fixed or get a new one. So my Mom could not find the receipt so we were just going to get a new one. So we hadn't got the new one yet so I was starting to get really sad : ( Then today, we were trying to fix it ( My Dad and Me ) and then all of the sudden my Dad does something and BAM! It's fixed! I was ( I am ) SO HAPPY!


The End.


Jena.
P.S. This is a picture of my I Pod.

0 comments: