BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hey, I'm in hiding how's the world?

Help!
I am under neath a HUGE pile of utterly boring life...

To Explain.....

NO BOOKS
NOTHING ELSE TO DO!
But I do have Questions.....
Here's numero 1 ( don't know how to type 1 in espanol. )
Q : Which Midnighter are you most like, without the powers, just themselves. Yes you can be like 2.
MA: First let me tell you who I am NOT, I am MOST definitely NOT like Jess. I do fit in anywhere not just in small schools ( or so I think ).
Now I have a little bit of me in the rest of them:
Rex: leaderly, but I am not one of those people who always want to be right.
Jonathan: Breaking the rules ( sometimes, and sometimes I am an Angel ) from time to time.
Dess: Say complex things to people who do not know what I am saying just to confuse them ( SO Fun! )
Melissa: Yes just because I do not like her power does not mean I am not like her. I go every where with my I Pod. IT IS MY LIFE!
Random Question:
Chocolate
OR
Candy?
Later,
Jena
P.S. Please comment with your answers! Oh yeah, so glad that my bestest cousin ever read GONE My most favorist BOOK EVER! TIMES 10!!!

1 comments:

Jamie's Here said...

hey jena! who am i most like... not melissa cuz shes too grrr kind of. I think im like dess, the kind of hyper/goth girl (except im not goth) who seems the most friendly to me. She gives herself time to pat herself on the back (if you know what i mean) but she still kicks butt!!! I kind og find jess annoying and sometimes rex. Johnathan's cool- i want his power!