BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

I am not depressed anymore : )

I am not depressed anymore

BECAUSE

  1. My most Awesomest cousin Jamie gave me a great big BEAR hug! THANKS HYME!

  2. A lot of kids have it worse than me!

Like in this book I read yesterday: The Body Of Christopher Creed.. A Great book.



This kid Torey ( his real name is victor ) is like a really deep thinker, kinda like me but worse, and this girl Ali her Mom Like, made out with like every single kids Dad except for Torey's.




Definitely a MUST Read!




I have a question,

How do you write to Seth, you know Stephenie's brother who manages her website he talks about how people have written to him and I just wanted to know how they do that?

Okay so that was my Question. Please somebody answer it.

On MuggleNet there are the French calender pictures, Dumbledore looks very FREAKIE in these pictures, there also is a picture of Draco holding a bird( HA HA HA HA HA ! ) Yeah... Let's Just say that both the American and French calenders don't really have that great of pictures.

I almost for got they also have a new picture of Harry, Ginny, and Ron, it is kinda funny cause Ron is like holding this platter of food while he is sitting on the couch and I really don't know why, like I know he likes to eat... A LOT but ...

I DON'T KNOW, NEVER MIND, FORGET I EVEN SAID SOMETHING!

Oh yeah, I don't really know what happened but My poll kinda Just disappeared so if yo find it tell it to come back. ( little Joke there ) No really I don't know what happened so if anybody can...

PLEASE HELP ME!!! I'M BEGGING YOU! PLEASE!

Later,

JenaVeeve

JenaVeeve

0 comments: