BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

This Is The Way The World Ends. Gone

Amazing book I give it all stars!!! Well so far anyway. I haven't finished it yet but maybe today!! Let me start From the begining.............

Yesterday I went to the book store ( Barnes and Noble of course.) and was looking for an amazing book to read. So I get to the Teen section ( or whatever it is called.) and right there is this book called Gone. It like pops out at you, like you can't put it down like you have to buy it! The cover is sooooooooooooooo cool! Anyhoo so I buy this book, plus Midnighters and The Sweet Far Thing ( The third book about Gemma Doyle) and Now I can't Put it DOWN!!!!! It is Amazing! It is a MUST Read! It is Written by Michael Grant. Super Cool Book. There Probably is going to be a 2nd book( or already is and their weren't any copies). Amazing. Two thumbs up!Maybe they'll make this into a movie....

GONE
Jena

0 comments: