BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Worn out!

This is a very busy week!!!! This week is what we theatre people call Tech week!!! The longest week in the history of your show!!!!! What's horrible is the week I have to be there from 5 - 9!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!
Enough of that........
37 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OKAYYYYYY

HAPPY BIRTH DAY JAMIE:D!!!!!!!!
(I won't be around on Saturday to sayyy it sooo I said it todayyyy!!! I have 2 shows that day one at 2 and one at 7)

<3,
JenaV - the celebrating child!!!!

1 comments:

Jamie's Here said...

hey hey- whats up??? i just got a super cool fan in my freakin HOT room so yay!!! :)

thx for the early happy bday!!!

cant wait to see you (which i still dont know when thatll be)

jamie