BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight Movie. SPOILER WARNING: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE OR ARE GOING TO SEE THIS MOVIE PLEASE DO NOT READ.

OMG!

THAT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!
It was GREAT!

Okay so I went with my friends, at 2:15 on FRIDAY, and it was AWESOME!
When we got into the theater, I screamed " WE'RE HERE!" and EVERYBODY turned and stared at me!

Here's the scoop:
Some parts were like dead on and then some parts were TERRIBLEY WRONG! Like the Meadow scene, UGH! HORRIBLEY WRONG!

OMG I loved the part in Port Ang - HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT - when Edward saves Bella from those "GUYS". That part was AMAZINGLY COOL!

Oh yeah and they didn't put my favorite commercial part in! You know the part with Emmet:

Emmet: "Stop it Edward she's not one of us!"
I LOVED THAT PART IN THE COMMERCIALS, BUT THEY DIDN'T PUT IT IN THE MOVIE!
They had the most AMAZING Harry Potter commercial! IT WAS SO COOL!
Speaking of AMAZING...
The Actors and Actresses were AMAZING!
The boys were especially AMAZINGLY HOT!
Here's my review:
Two Thumbs up
5 Stars
The most ROMANTIC Movie of the YEAR!
A MILLION EMMEY'S
A TRILLION GRAMMY'S
Go and See it, if you're not going to comment on every single thing wrong! Cause TRUST ME they get A LOT wrong!
Talk 2 ya later,
Jena

1 comments:

Jamie's Here said...

I dont know what you are talking about, there was absolutely nothing wrong with that movie. I actually loved how they changed the meadow scene. It is now my favoritemovie- and i've seen it three times already.

I give it the same ratings as you, however I was in love with every single part, all of it, loved it!!!

Jamie

p.s. cant wait till xmas!!!!!!!!